Fort Lauderdale, FL – October 20 2009
Protecting yourself and your home in this turbulent economy and Florida real estate market is easier said than done. Roy Oppenheim, Oppenheim Law’s legal blogger and foreclosure defense attorney, believes understanding your legal rights greatly increases your chances of survival and recovery.
Oppenheim’s monthly legal workshops are designed to assist both homeowners and real estate professionals. The November workshop will not only focus on defending Florida foreclosures, but will also include a state of the economy update and valuable tips on buying and selling South Florida real estate.
What: Florida Housing Help: Free Real Estate Workshop
When: Thursday, November 5, 2009 – 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Who: Real estate professionals and homeowners facing foreclosure, buyers, and sellers
Where: 2500 Weston Rd Ste 404, Weston, FL 33331
Cost: Free with advanced registration
RSVP: To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.384.6114
Oppenheim Law’s November workshop will highlight the following foreclosure defense strategies and real estate tips:
• Learn the process of foreclosure and how to defend your home
• Learn tips on applying for a mortgage modification and the best time to apply during foreclosure
• Insider information about counterclaims against the banks and deficiency judgments
• How to locate and purchase foreclosed properties substantially below market value.
• Tips on finding, buying, and selling short sales
• Insight on current Florida home prices and the right times to buy/sell
• Oppenheim will also discuss: deed in lieu, second mortgages, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Address: 2500 Weston Rd, Ste 404 in Weston, FL 33331.