5 Ways to Avoid Florida Foreclosure: Free Legal Workshop Aims to Help Homeowners
The legal side of Florida real estate can be daunting in this economy. Knowing your legal rights increases your survival and recovery rate says, Florida foreclosure attorney and South Florida law blogger Roy Oppenheim.
Designed to help homeowners, Oppenheim’s monthly Florida foreclosure workshop provides a venue where homeowners and real estate professionals unite. The October workshop will not only focus on defending foreclosures but is also coupled with tips on buying and selling Florida real estate, including how to buy a short sale or a previously foreclosed property.
What: Florida Housing Help: Free Real Estate Workshop
Who: Real estate professionals and homeowners facing foreclosure, buyers, and sellers
Where: 2500 Weston Rd Ste 404, Weston, FL 33331
When: Thursday, October 1, 2009 – 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Cost: Free with advanced registration
RSVP: To register email email@example.com or call 954.384.6114
Whether its volunteering at the CBS Neighbors 4 Neighbors phone banks answering questions about foreclosure or hosting his own free workshops, Oppenheim spends his time educating real estate professionals and Florida homeowners about their legal rights when it comes to foreclosures, shorts sales, loan modifications, and REOS.
Oppenheim Law’s October workshop will highlight the following foreclosure defense strategies and real estate tips:
• Learn the process of foreclosure and how to defend your home
• How to locate and purchase foreclosed properties substantially below market value.
• Tips on finding, buying, and selling short sales
• Insight on current Florida home prices and the right times to buy/sell
• Insider information about counterclaims against the banks and deficiency judgments
• Roy Oppenheim’s advice for investors
• Learn tips on applying for a mortgage modification and the best time to apply during foreclosure
• Loopholes in defending foreclosure and how foreclosure defense can save homes
• Oppenheim will also discuss: deed in lieu, second mortgages, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
About Oppenheim Law
Founded more than nineteen years ago by a husband and wife legal team, Oppenheim Law is uniquely positioned as one of Florida’s leading boutique law firms, focusing on Florida real estate and foreclosure law. Serving the greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida-area and serving high-profile national, international and local clients, the firm is proud to have the highest (A-V) rating, conferred by Martindale Hubbell