Roy Oppenheim Speaks on Toxic Foreclosures and Foreclosure Fraud Workshop
The real estate industry is more toxic than ever. Thanks to the banks that delivered toxic loans to homeowners, now we have toxic foreclosures!
Florida Foreclosure Attorney and Legal Blogger Roy Oppenheim hosts a workshop on this unprecedented topic: The Mortgage Foreclosure Crisis. The unfolding story is also reported on this week’s CBS 4 I-Team investigation.
This is a must attend, either via webcast or live in person, for:
- Those currently in foreclosure;
- Those who may have lost their homes illegally to an improper bank foreclosure by GMAC, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America or other lenders;
- Those who may have purchased a home recently via an illegal foreclosure;
- Those who own “clean homes”; meaning they are not delinquent and want to sell their property now;
- People looking to buy a home and wondering what they must do to protect themselves; and,
- Anyone connected to the Title Industry.
What: Toxic Foreclosures and Foreclosure Fraud Workshop
When: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 – 6 to 7 p.m.
Where: Oppenheim Law TV
Or come in person
2500 Weston Road, Suite 404, Weston, FL 33331
Cost: Free with advanced registration
RSVP: To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.384.6114
Email us questions ahead of time and we will try to work them into the one-hour workshop!
RSVP early, Space is limited. More details can be found on the Oppenheim Law website.