More than 5,000 homes in Pompano Beach have already been foreclosed or are currently in some stage of the foreclosure process, according to Realtytrac.com.
Fully aware of the battle facing South Florida homeowners, the Pompano Beach Highlands Civic Improvement Association has announced its next meeting will be dedicated to the topic of foreclosure defense for homeowners.
The Association has invited real estate attorney and legal blogger Roy Oppenheim to outline the foreclosure process, discuss the defenses to a foreclosure action, and offer alternatives available to distressed homeowners such as loan modifications and short sales. The meeting will be held at Pompano Beach Highlands Park on Tuesday, October 6th at 7 p.m.
- Who: The Pompano Beach Highlands Civic Improvement Association with guest speaker, Roy Oppenheim
- What: Residential Foreclosure Prevention Meeting
- Where: Pompano Beach Highlands Park, 1650 NE 50th Court, Pompano Beach , FL 33064
- When: Tuesday, October 6th at 7 p.m.
- Why: Learn what options are available to homeowners in foreclosure and what to do in the process of foreclosure.
For more information regarding Pompano Beach real estate be sure to check out the Sun-Sentinel blog “Living With Rules” by local columnist Daniel Vasquez.