Free Legal Workshop December 3: Fashioning Your Own Bailout
Florida Foreclosure Defense Workshop Helps Bailout Homeowners
Roy Oppenheim is a real estate and Florida foreclosure defense attorney who says homeowners who know their legal rights have the power to fashion their own foreclosure bailouts. Free Workshop Thursday, December 3 from 6-7 p.m.
Fort Lauderdale, FL – November 11, 2009 – With South Florida on pace for nearly 100,000 foreclosure filings this year, it’s time homeowners start fashioning their own foreclosure bailouts, according to Florida foreclosure defense attorney and legal blogger Roy Oppenheim. The first step to protecting yourself and your home is understanding your legal rights.
Oppenheim Law’s monthly workshops are designed to assist both homeowners and real estate professionals. During December’s workshop, Roy Oppenheim will not only show homeowners how to fashion their own Florida foreclosure defense bailouts, but will also emphasize the decreasing social stigma attached to the foreclosure process, and provide insight and valuable tips on buying and selling South Florida real estate.
“You have to have your own lifeboat, and you have to do what’s best for your family,” Oppenheim said on the Randi Rhodes Show. “You can’t wait for the Ark to come and pick you up. You’re going to have to build your own Ark and fashion your own bailout.”
What: Fashion Your Own Bailout: Free Real Estate Workshop
When: Thursday, December 3, 2009 – 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Who: Real estate professionals and homeowners facing foreclosure, buyers, and sellers
Where: 2500 Weston Rd Ste 404, Weston, FL 33331
Cost: Free with advanced registration
RSVP: To register email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.384.6114
December’s Foreclosure Bailout Workshop will highlight the following foreclosure defense strategies and real estate tips:
• Learn the process of foreclosure and how to fashion your own bailout
• Learn tips on applying for a mortgage modification and the best time to apply during foreclosure
• Insider information about counterclaims against the banks and deficiency judgments
• How to locate and purchase foreclosed properties substantially below market value
• Tips on finding, buying and selling short sales
• Insight on current Florida home prices and the right times to buy and sell
• Oppenheim will also discuss: deed in lieu, second mortgages, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Address: 2500 Weston Rd, Ste 404 in Weston, FL 33331.
Subscribe: for more information